We have a group meeting each month, see below for the date of our next meeting.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the location of upcoming events
Each month, we host a medicine making session that is open to everyone. During these sessions, we make the medicines we need for the clinic and our projects. These take place on the third Thursday of every month from 7pm – 9.00pm.
Introduction to Herbalists without Borders Bristol
Every quarter, or when we have enough new interest, Herbalists without Borders Bristol, host an introduction evening for new people who would like to get more involved. This shares more information about the project, our politics, how we organise and the medicines we make.
The next introduction session – TBA Please email email@example.com for more information or to express an interest.
Upcoming Dates in 2019
- Monthly meeting – date tbc
- DAY TIME SESSION: Medicine Making, Wednesday 6th March 10.30-12.30. This will be held in our room at St Werburghs Community Centre. . We are fully booked.
- EVENING SESSION: Medicine Making, Thursday 22nd March 7-9pm. This will be held in our room at St Werburghs Community Centre. The event will be advertised at the start of the month.
- ‘Big clear up’! HWB, Bristol Gardening Event: Sunday 9th March 12 -4pm This will be held at our medicine garden on the St Werburgh’s allotment.
- This afternoon event is about doing a big clear up of the garden site. In exchange we will be doing a herbal tour of the garden showing all the herbs that are in the garden, and also providing soup!
- (RSVP would be helpful: hwb.Bristol@gmail.com