We have a group meeting each month at our room at the St. Werburgh’s Community Centre, see below for the date of our next meeting. Everyone is welcome!
Each month, we host a medicine making session that is open to everyone. During these sessions, we make the medicines we need for the clinic and our projects. These take place on the third Thursday of every month from 7pm – 9.00pm.
Introduction to Herbalists without Borders Bristol
Twice a year in May and October, Herbalists without Borders Bristol, host an introduction evening for new people who would like to get more involved. This includes sharing information about the project, our politics, how we organise and how you can get involved!
The next introduction session is 15th October. We have limited space so please reserve a place using this link.
Upcoming Dates in 2019
- Daytime Medicine Making for the projects: Weds 11th Sept, 10.30 – 12.30pm. Booking required
- Evening Medicine Making for the projects: Weds 19th Sept, 7 – 9pm. Booking required
- Monthly meeting is on Tuesday 8th October, 7.15pm to 9.15pm
- Monthly gardening event at the HWBB medicine garden: a Sunday in October (date tbc). This will be held at our medicine garden on the St Werburgh’s allotment
- Introductory session, Tuesday 15th Oct, 700pm to 8.30pm